Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

In the Beginning God, 🎬 Take 12

 


Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Exodus 3:13-14 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your way, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I would encourage you to read the Book of John in the New Testament! As you read through the Book of John and if you have any questions, please comment or send me a message.

Let me know if you need prayer and encouragement today. Please pray for me as I begin to do this podcast to give others a word of hope!

Online Bible: www.biblegateway.com


No comments:

Post a Comment