Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

All We Need is Love, 🎬 Take 9



I John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 22:35-39 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all they heart, and with all thy soul, and with all they mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love they neighbor as thyself.

I John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

I Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

I John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

I would encourage you to read the Book of John in the New Testament! As your read through the Book of John and if you have any questions, please comment or sent me a message. 

Let me know if you need prayer and encouragement today. Please pray for me as I begin to do this podcast to give others a word of hope!

Online Bible: www.biblegateway.com








No comments:

Post a Comment