Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My Favorite Topic: God, 🎬 Take 8





Sometimes we think that God should think like us and at other times we think God is like us. Isaiah 55:8 & 9 says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Luke 24:45 “Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,”

James 1:23 “For if any be a bearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:”

Exodus 3:14 “And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”

I would encourage you to read the Book of John in the New Testament! As your read through the Book of John and if you have any questions, please comment or sent me a message. 

Let me know if you need prayer and encouragement today. Please pray for me as I begin to do this podcast to give others a word of hope!

Online Bible: www.biblegateway.com




No comments:

Post a Comment