Translate

Monday, July 18, 2022

Thankfulness, 🎬 Take 5



My sanctuary is the beach so what better place to do this podcast. We are all broken vessels that are chipped and cracked but God can still use us. God uses broken vessels to minister to others. Let’s give thanks to those who God has placed in our lives.

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

I John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Let me know if you need prayer and encouragement today. Please pray for me as I begin to do this podcast to give others a word of hope!

Online Bible: www.biblegateway.com




No comments:

Post a Comment